General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – data protection policy
Ladies and Gentleman,
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is taking full effect in the European Union on May 25.
Under Article 13 of GDPR we would like to inform you about the following:
1) HUTA SZKŁA GOSPODARCZEGO “EDWANEX” WĄSIKOWSKI EDWARD Rossosz 2, 21-010 Łęczna is an administrator of your data
2) You may contact the Inspector of Data Protection by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone number +48 817521587
3) Your personal data will be used for the purposes of contacting you, direct marketing and the analysis of website traffic according to the Article 6 (1) of GDPR.
4) Only the entities authorised by law and the cooperating entities can be recipients of your personal data.
5) Your personal data is stored until the moment you unsubscribe.
6) You have the right to demand the access to your personal data, as well as the right to its correction, removal, limitation of processing, withdrawal of consent, and transferring the data.
7) You have the right to submitting the compliant to the Personal Data Protection Supervisor.
8) Providing us with one’s personal data in voluntary.